TQ02: Practical Skills for Quality Auditors
Good quality auditors are essential for an effective Quality System. This practical course trains auditors to uncover not only the obvious, but also the underlying reasons for non-compliance. This enables accurate and efficient fixes to be applied and utilises limited resources to best advantage. The course includes the preparation and completion of a real audit.
- Introduction to the EASA Quality System and organisational roles and responsibilities
- 'Traditional' and 'System' auditing philosophies
- Audit planning and preparation
- Opening and closing meetings, questioning techniques, dealing with difficult people
- Gathering evidence, product sampling and limitations, root cause identification
- Audit reporting, tracking and closure
Benefits of Attending
- Enhanced business efficiency via the identification of underperforming processes and system improvements
- Improved quality targets and accuracy
- Improved product safety
- Value adding continuous improvement
Who Should Attend
This course is designed to give auditors the ability and confidence to undertake effective audits. It is ideally suited to those with limited audit experience (less than two years) who have roles in Quality Assurance and Quality Control and newly-appointed Quality Managers.
Practitioner Level Training (P)
Suitable for those who have worked in the subject for some time, are familiar with core terminologies and concepts and are looking to develop or update their level of knowledge and practical understanding.
Related Courses for Competence Development
TS68: Advanced Safety Assurance Techniques Workshop
TQ07: Quality Systems Performance Improvement Workshop
Please download the Course Information pdf for full course details.
Alternatively, contact our Training Advisor on: +44 (0) 1276 859 519 or email email@example.com for more assistance.