TR57: EASA Part M - Refresher Workshop
EASA Airworthiness Regulations and their supporting Additional Means of Compliance and Guidance Material (AMC/GM), referred to collectively as rules, are frequently amended, resulting in new compliance challenges and fresh audit focus areas.
- All amendments to the requirement, its AMC and GM published in the preceding 24 months
- Open forum discussion of pre-notified rule interpretation and practical application
- Upcoming rule changes in the EASA Rulemaking programme
Benefits of Attending
- The ability to implement the new requirements, concepts or means of compliance in your organisation
- Demonstrate an up-to-date knowledge of the requirements to your regulator, customers and internal audit staff
- Be better prepared to engage with EASA in the rulemaking process for emerging rules
Who Should Attend
Managers, specialist technical personnel and Quality Assurance staff employed in CAMO or Part 145 organisations and their sub-contractors as applicable.
A working knowledge of Part M and attendance on a Part M course in the previous 2 years.
Advanced Level Training (A)
Suitable for those with significant relevant experience in the subject matter who are looking to enhance their specialist skills and knowledge to keep abreast of latest regulatory and technical developments.
Related Courses for Competence Development
TR56: EASA Part 145 - Refresher Workshop
TR17: Airworthiness Essentials for Aviation Professionals
TS01: Safety Management Systems (SMS) - Fundamentals for Managers
Please download the Course Information pdf for full course details.
Alternatively, contact our Training Advisor on: +44 (0) 1276 859 519 or email email@example.com for more assistance.
Delegates will be invited to submit their subject preferences for the open discussion in advance of the workshop. Baines Simmons will deliver this workshop and the EASA Part 145 - Refresher Workshop as independent units with no duplication of material allowing delegates to attend both courses if applicable.