CTC WINGS Multi-crew Pilot Licence (MPL) Route in partnership with Qatar Airways
Course Provider: CTC Aviation
Location: 3 United Kingdom Crew Training Centres, 1 in Hamilton, New Zealand and 1 in Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Training Area: Flight Training, ATPL Ground School, CPL, IR, MCC, Type Rating
CTC WINGS Multi-crew Pilot Licence in partnership with Qatar Airways is a new international cadet pilot programme that brings together the 5 star qualities of one of the world's most exciting airlines and the expertise of one of the world's leading airline training providers. Qatar Airways and CTC Aviation have joined forces to offer tomorrow's airline pilots the very best in training and employment opportunities and uniquely this programme is open to applicants worldwide - no experience required.
Developed jointly by Qatar Airways, CTC Aviation and the Qatar Civil Aviation Authority, the CTC WINGS Multi-crew Pilot Licence in partnership with Qatar Airways is a programme for international applicants offering an opportunity for successful candidates to benefit from the very best of training and employment opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Qatar Airways pilot, here is your chance of a lifetime. Qatar Airways and CTC Aviation are both leading lights in the airline industry. Between us we demand and deliver standards that are without equal; ensuring the right people are selected, the very best training is provided using state of the art resources and industry-leading techniques and the most professional, safety and customer care-conscious pilots are at the controls – CTC WINGS Multi-crew Pilot Licence in partnership with Qatar Airways offers unrivalled opportunities for tomorrow's airline pilots...wherever you are in the world.
As Qatar Airways pilot you will be based in Doha and work on one of the world's most modern fleets of over 120 aircraft across a route network of 120 destinations worldwide. In an airline that has enjoyed 30% year on year growth, the career opportunities on offer are almost limitless! As a successful applicant to CTC WINGS Multi-crew Pilot Licence in partnership with Qatar Airways you will be given a conditional letter of employment before your training commences and begin training confident in the knowledge that you are destined to join the Qatar Airways team on successful completion of their training.
Leg 1. Application and Selection Process
Leg 2. Theoretical Knowledge Training
Classroom and computer-based UK or NZ
Leg 3. Foundation Flight Training
Single-engine piston aircraft NZ or USA
Leg 4. Multi-Pilot Flight Training
Jet simulator UK
Leg 5. Aircraft Specific Type Training
With CTC Aviation or CTC Partner Airline
Leg 6. Aircraft Type Specific Training
Jet simulator and aircraft
With CTC Aviation or CTC Partner Airline
Leg 7. Qatar Airways Training
CTC Aviation is very proud of our training record and more than 98% of our CTC WINGS ATPL Integrated and CTC WINGS Partner Airline MPL Route cadets complete their CTC Aviation training with flying colours.
However, when you are investing significant funds into your career, it is good to know that a considerable amount of the financial and training performance risk is reduced.
We believe that our exclusive CTC Aviation ‘Performance Protection’ offers a fantastic safeguard for anyone embarking upon this career as well as providing peace-of-mind.
Performance Protection comprises:
- A proven selection process that is designed to ensure you have the 'right stuff' to manage the training and become a professional airline pilot
- The reassurance that any additional training and aircraft time required for retesting is included (as well as any extended accommodation necessary) - removing the need for you to budget for when things don't go quite to plan*
- Money-back guarantee – if we cease your training due to your performance falling below the required standard. The 'Performance Protection' provided by CTC Aviation gives substantial financial risk protection to a CTC WINGS Qatar MPL trainee pilot where up to £104,000 may be refunded in the unlikely event you are unable to achieve an MPL licence due to lack of proficiency.*
- CTC Aviation's track record of success - our trainees achieve some of the very best results in the industry thus ensuring the vast majority of our trainee pilots make the grade and smoothly progress into airline employment
Furthermore, we have negotiated some Innovative funding solutions enabling easier access to the profession of airline pilot flying and embracing diversity of enrolment. More details of these can be found in the 'funding options' section of this website
* Terms and Conditions apply