CTC WINGS Multi-crew Pilot Licence (MPL) Route in partnership with easyJet
Course Provider: CTC Aviation
Location: 3 United Kingdom Crew Training Centres, 1 in Hamilton, New Zealand and 1 in Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Training Area: Flight Training, ATPL Ground School, CPL, IR, MCC, Type Rating
When easyJet first took off in 1995, it was CTC Aviation pilots who were at the controls. Two of our Board members operated the first flights to Scotland and we have been working in partnership together ever since.
Today, CTC Aviation remains easyJet's preferred supplier of pilots and cadet pilot training. Over the years we have delivered well over 10,000 training courses for qualified easyJet pilots and more than 2,000 of our CTC WINGS graduates have begun their flying careers as an easyJet First Officer either through the CTC WINGS ATPL Integrated or the much sought after CTC WINGS Multi-crew Pilots License in partnership with easyJet.
The opportunity to train through the CTC WINGS ATPL Integrated Route is open year round, but it's not often you get the chance to progress through training knowing which airline you are destined to join - feeling a part of that company and learning to fly the easyJet way from day one of your training course.
This year's CTC WINGS Multi-crew Pilot Licence in partnership with easyJet programme will provide opportunities for 36 aspiring pilots to be pre-selected by Europe's leading airline and train with one of the world's leading airline training companies. And, in addition to receiving the very best training, you have the added bonus exclusively available through CTC Aviation, to incorporate the optional BSc Honours 'easyJet Degree' into your training.
If you think you have what it takes to be an easyJet pilot, you won't find a better opportunity. easyJet and CTC Aviation are both trail blazers in their own arenas. Between us we demand and deliver the highest standards; ensuring the right people are selected, the very best training is provided using state-of-the-art resources and industry-leading techniques, and the most professional, safety and customer care-conscious pilots are at the controls - together, CTC WINGS and easyJet are offering fantastic, unrivalled opportunities for tomorrow's airline pilots.
Leg 1. Application and Selection Process
Leg 2. Theoretical Knowledge Training
Classroom and computer-based UK or NZ
Leg 3. Foundation Flight Training
Single-engine piston aircraft NZ or USA
Leg 4. Multi-Pilot Flight Training
Jet simulator UK
Leg 5. Aircraft Specific Type Training
With CTC Aviation or CTC Partner Airline
Leg 6. Aircraft Type Specific Training
Jet simulator and aircraft
With CTC Aviation or CTC Partner Airline
Leg 7. easyJet Training
CTC Aviation is very proud of our training record and more than 98% of our CTC WINGS ATPL Integrated and CTC WINGS Partner Airline MPL Route cadets complete their CTC Aviation training with flying colours.
However, when you are investing significant funds into your career, it is good to know that a considerable amount of the financial and training performance risk is reduced.
We believe that our exclusive CTC Aviation ‘Performance Protection’ offers a fantastic safeguard for anyone embarking upon this career as well as providing peace-of-mind.
Performance Protection comprises:
- A proven selection process that is designed to ensure you have the 'right stuff' to manage the training and become a professional airline pilot
- The reassurance that any additional training and aircraft time required for retesting is included (as well as any extended accommodation necessary) - removing the need for you to budget for when things don't go quite to plan*
- Money-back guarantee – if we cease your training due to your performance falling below the required standard. The 'Performance Protection' provided by CTC Aviation gives substantial financial risk protection to a CTC WINGS easyJet MPL trainee pilot where up to £104,000 may be refunded in the unlikely event you are unable to achieve an MPL licence due to lack of proficiency.*
- CTC Aviation's track record of success - our trainees achieve some of the very best results in the industry thus ensuring the vast majority of our trainee pilots make the grade and smoothly progress into airline employment
Furthermore, we have negotiated some Innovative funding solutions enabling easier access to the profession of airline pilot flying and embracing diversity of enrolment. More details of these can be found in the 'funding options' section of this website
* Terms and Conditions apply