Certificates recognized by numerous authorities including the EASA & FAA
In today’s competitive airline environment, keeping training cost under control is important for airline maintenance departments. It can be a challenge to balance the need to reduce cost, while maintaining the highest quality of training.
At Pan Am International Flight Academy we understand this challenge. With our origins being Pan Am Airline’s Training Department, we have a better understanding of the need of airlines to maintain the highest training standards while keeping cost under control. Pan Am Academy’s training programs have been developed with these goals in mind.
Courses can be delivered at any Pan Am Training Center or at your location
Training Courses Avaliable:
- ATA Level 1 General Familiarization Training
- ATA Level 2 Ramp and Transit Maintenance Training
- ATA Level 3 Line and Base Maintenace Training
- ATA Level 4 Specialized Maintenance Training
- Evacutaion Emergency Equipment
- Engine Run and Taxi