British Airways Engineering Learning Academy
Boeing 787 B1/B2 maintenance theory for the Trent 1000 engine
Now open for admissions….
2013 will see operators worldwide bring Boeing 787s into service. Now is the perfect time to ensure that your engineering teams are ready for this new chapter in aviation technology.
British Airways Engineering’s Learning Academy is offering full B1/B2 maintenance theory for the Trent 1000 engine, 3rd June – 19th July 2013 at its world class facilities at London Heathrow.
This course is open to all B787 engineers from airlines and MRO organisations worldwide.
Why train at the British Airways Learning Academy?
- The first EASA Part 147 approved organisation in the UK
- The first approved training school in the world able to deliver both B787 & A380 B1/B2 training
- Training course and state-of-the-art virtual classroom built to Boeing specifications
- Extensive first-hand experience in aircraft maintenance
- One of the only proven, mature training courses for the B787 Trent 1000
- Globally accessible London Heathrow location
If you are interested in signing up for Boeing 787 B1/B2 maintenance theory training, contact the British Airways Engineering Learning Academy on:
Phone: +44 (0)208 562 1022
Please note that courses on B787, A380 and B777 will be running throughout the year. Contact the Learning Academy for further details.